Get an eye-catching customized fog light styling with a simple, easy install! The ORACLE Lighting fog light halo kit for the 2013-2016 Dodge Dart features our expertly-crafted surface-mount waterproof design, brilliant colors with the best quality LED components, and unique features that will satisfy any car enthusiast.
Encased in a special polymer resin, our surface mount halos are completely waterproof (meaning they can function properly even when submerged underwater), and they easily install by attaching directly to the exterior of the fog light lens using a patent-pending system. This simple process cuts down installation time from hours to just minutes!
No removing the fog lights, no baking the lights, no cutting the lights!
While some vendors cut corners, we use advanced LED chips that produce an impressively bright output while consuming less power. Easily control the halos with one of our easy-to-use controllers, and consider the popular ColorSHIFT®, which gives the user RGB control thanks to the 5050 tri-node LEDs that allows you to select any color imaginable.
Using the latest lighting technology, our cutting-edge halo kits for cars are a great way to personalize your ride with show-stopping looks and industry-leading performance. Stand out from the look-alikes with an ORACLE Lighting halo kit!
– Bright output with less power consumption
– IP67 waterproof surface-mount technology for easier installation to the lens
– Customized look with even more personalization with ColorSHIFT®
– 1 year warranty
– Warranty period covers the LED and driver components. Hard part decay due to UV damage, oxidation, or environmental conditions are not covered under this stated period.
– White and amber are street-legal colors. Other colors not intended for on-road use; please verify your state and local driving laws.
Kit includes the following:
– (2) ORACLE Surface Mount Waterproof Fog Light Halo Rings
– (2) Quick Connect Wiring Adapters
– (2) Wide Voltage External LED Drivers
– FREE Adhesion Promoter Pad (Part #2082-504)
ColorSHIFT option requires the use of a ColorSHIFT controller to properly operate.(not included)
|1229-333||ColorSHIFT® - w/No Controller|