Looking to modify your vehicle’s lights for a customized, eye-catching style? The ORACLE Lighting halo kit for the 2018-2022 Ford Mustang offers a perfect solution with an expertly-crafted design, brilliant colors with the best quality LED components, and unique features that will satisfy any car enthusiast.
While some vendors cut corners, we use advanced LED chips that produce an impressively bright output while consuming less power. Our SMD halos feature these chips installed onto a sturdy CAD-designed circuit board that easily mounts to a light housing using the pre-installed 3M adhesive tape backing. Easily control the halos with one of our easy-to-use controllers, and consider the popular ColorSHIFT®, which gives the user RGB control thanks to the 5050 tri-node LEDs that allow you to select any color imaginable.
Using the latest lighting technology, our cutting-edge halo kits for cars are a great way to personalize your ride with show-stopping looks and industry-leading performance. Stand out from the look-alikes with an ORACLE Lighting halo kit!
Read more halo FAQs | View controller options
- Bright output with less power consumption
- Pre-installed 3M tape and vehicle-specific wiring for easier installation
- Customized look with even more personalization with ColorSHIFT®
- 1 year warranty
- Will not fit 2018+ Shelby GT350/500 Models
- Headlight disassembly required. Professional installation recommended with our premium silicone sealant.
- White and amber are street-legal colors. Other colors not intended for on-road use; please verify your state and local driving laws.
Kit includes the following:
- (2) ORACLE Lighting Halos of your choice
- (2) ORACLE Lighting LED Drivers
- (1) ORACLE Lighting ColorSHIFT® Controller (if selected)
|1347-334||ColorSHIFT® - w/No Controller|
|1347-504||ColorSHIFT® - w/Simple Controller|
|1347-330||ColorSHIFT® - w/RF Controller|
|1347-333||ColorSHIFT® - w/2.0 Controller|
|1347-335||ColorSHIFT® - w/BC1 Controller|
If you would like the ORACLE Halo Kit plus the ORACLE ColorSHIFT DRLs, please visit this link here.